A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

eemuli
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Sven_Tova Minisiege admin application

Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.

--------------------------
Server for which you apply:Minisiege
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Sven_Tova
GUID:342291
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040383629/
Country and region:Finland, Pirkanmaa
Spoken language(s):Finnish, Swedish, English,and little bit of Russian, French and German
Current age: 20
Admin experience:Cavarly groupfighting few years before I had 2 year brake from the game.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):None, but no one has anything bad to say about me either.

Why do you want to become admin?: I see many moments when admin would be needed and none is around or he is on the other side and has to stop playing to observe someones claim of somethign someone did. I think more dedicated admins would make it better for all players and admins a like. I also consider myself somewhat "mature and just" I served 2 years in the military and now I'm reserves 2nd liutenant so I feel  obligated to act like it(if that makes sense).

I hate when trolls get away with their trolling and I would like to keep the server that made me come back to this game stay clean and good to play as.

Sven_Tova
--------------------------

CM

Re: Sven_Tova Minisiege admin application

Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:31 pm

What branch of service

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey Sven,

Nicely layed out application and some nice experience there. I can also say the times I’ve played, when you’re on, are quite pleasant and you’re very good at melee.

Your app is noted and under review. We’ll get back to you once a decision has been made, just keep an eye on this thread.

Good luck!

eemuli
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:14 pm

What branch of service
Infantry, and more accurately Jäger Infantry.

eemuli
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Hey Sven,

Nicely layed out application and some nice experience there. I can also say the times I’ve played, when you’re on, are quite pleasant and you’re very good at melee.

Your app is noted and under review. We’ll get back to you once a decision has been made, just keep an eye on this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you Gretel!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Happy Sven_Tova's trial periode has started. Goodluck!