A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Bananas_on_Bread
Topic Author

Unban request

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:02 am

--------------------------
Your ingame name: Will_ERP_For_Promotions
GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 6/3/2017 11:50pm
Reason for your ban: None given
Write your apology:I was playing Minisiege and on every other siege server I've been on using build points to build "stairs" was a kickable offense. It started off with me defending and seeing it, getting frustrated as it goes against what the map maker intended (if they wanted to make it accessible for the attacker's they would have put a ladder there). Next round I decided to go defender. About half way through I saw that no one was going through any of the routes to the capture zone because everyone was using the makeshift stairs. I regularly make alts because of being in a few regiments so that would be the reason of "Will_ERP" being on the server only once, as I had been on the server many times on other alts. Only the sapper was complaining at first, as I said that, since that it didn't state that sapper's could make stairs by using BP, that it had to be against the rules as it goes against what the map maker intended. The Admin on duty did nothing to clarify the matter, as if he or she stated in an Admin announcement (that purple text at the top of one's screen) that building stairs was allowed, I would have stopped and accepted. But instead I only heard complaints from the sappers and then randomly banned. If I don't get unbanned, at least talk to your admins to be more vocal, as generally telling the person to stop will make them do so.
--------------------------

[32nd]Diamond63
Community Officer
Community Officer

Re: Unban request

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 am

Logs say that you were temporary banned for destroying friendly sapper works, so you should be able to play now, it was only 1 hour ban. There is a rule stating that ramps are allowed, so you should take a look at the rules again before going back to server.

Rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98

Bananas_on_Bread
Topic Author

Re: Unban request

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 am

thanks this is the first time i was banned on this server so i didnt realize that there were other rules than the ones stated in server
Regardless, you need to have your admins be more vocal so that misunderstandings dont happen again in the future