A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
How to fill a ban request:

Open a new thread. Include the name of the offender in the title and fill the form.

Krieg
Topic Author

Ban: dontshoot

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:21 pm

--------------------------
Name of the offender: Dontshoot
Your ingame name (optional): Krieg
Date and hour (UTC/GMT): 09/03/19 & 15:15
His crime: Destroying sapper works and team hitting.
Evidence: Attached photos.
Additional comments: In both rounds, dontshoot proceeded to destroy sapper works, and shoot me with his musket.  I've told the admin on both rounds about him.  At the start of the second round, admin told me to tell him dontshoot persists, which he did.  Admin slayed and warmed him to stop what he was doing, but some people in chat said he's been reported for trolling previously, hence why I'm reporting him here.
--------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ivcky2
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Ban: dontshoot

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:19 pm

From the screenshots you've given he is pretty clearly trolling but he won't be banned yet as he was slain by previously for some of his actions and from what I can tell he hasn't trolled enough to get a perma ban. We'll keep an eye on him as best we can. As usual, just post back here or in discord if this player keeps trolling.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406