A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
How to fill a ban request:

Open a new thread. Include the name of the offender in the title and fill the form.

DerSchwarzeHerzog
Topic Author

Quite ridiculous trolling behaviour

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

--------------------------
Name of the offender: Enormous_Genitals
Your ingame name (optional): The_Black_Brunswicker
Date and hour (UTC/GMT): 01/08/19 20:10
His crime: Trolling arty
Evidence: none, unfortunately. Though the details of this behaviour are worthy of note (see next section)
Additional comments: We were playing Fort Brochet (Snow). The reported player played as attacker artillery, while I was defender artillery. It took me a while to get a good aim, but then killed him three times in a row with a well placed mortar shell.
He then switched to defender team, walked over to my mortar and started kicking me whenever I wanted to reload. This also happened about three times in a row. Unfortunately the attackers had breached the walls, so I got killed before I could make a proper screenshot, and then I had to abandon the arty position.

I figured that with such really utterly ridiculous and childish behaviour the said player has already drawn attention once or twice, so I decided to report him despite lack of evidence.

In any case, it's really quite amusing... [laughing-2.png]
--------------------------

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Quite ridiculous trolling behaviour

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Hey brunswicker. I checked the logs briefly and did see that after you killed him 3 times he came over and teamhitted you once (teammate kicks don't show up on the logs I believe, hence why once). This player hasn't been punished yet and of course there's no screenshots. So no action will be taken against this player, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. Atleast we're now aware of this player and that they will troll if they get irritated. Is petty of them.

Cheers! We'll keep an eye out where we can for this player.