A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Ptyś
Topic Author

Parysz Unban

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:05 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: Parysz

Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 14.10.2017, approximately 21:30
Reason for your ban: Admin got mad at me i suppose. Not without the reason ofcourse.
Write your apology: I will start with describing a situation a little bit. I was on the right flank of my beautiful allied french army and enemy cavalry was approaching. One of my teammates charged in with heavier cavalry. I decided to wait with my exemplary polish lancers (Ułani in polish, such a glourious name if you know our history) until the last moment in order to not show them off and till that moment went in with my ally. It turned out as i thought, enemy retreated pretty fast so i didn't need to attack with my unit and in that case we remained strategically superior on that flank, because my cavalry stayed (probably) unnoticed. In that moment admin named Dima, i belive, slayed me without warning. I didn't know that i can't charge with my allies (note that my Ułans where nearby, ready for an attack). In that moment i made a mistake... I might have called that gentleman fag once and moment later an asshole (by "might" I mean that i totally did). Well, some simple rage happens to the best of us. I respect Dima for that ban even when i think it was unnecessary. Your server have pretty good admins and you all make playing on it an enjoyable experience. I don't want to say goodbye to it after that minor mistake. 
--------------------------

[32nd]Diamond63
Community Officer
Community Officer

Re: Parysz Unban

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:04 pm

21:26:54 - [SERVER]: Dima Slayed Player Parysz.
21:26:56 - *Admin*[Dima]: Rambo 
21:27:03 - [Parysz] WHAT 
21:27:08 - [Parysz] THERE WAS MY ALLIED CAV 
21:27:11 - [Parysz] FFS 
21:27:16 - [Parysz] WHAT A FAG ADMIN\ 
21:27:44 - *Admin*[Dima]: always charge with your bots 
21:28:15 - [Parysz] not even a warning assholr 
21:28:23 - [SERVER]: Dima Permanently Banned Player Parysz.
21:28:23 - Parysz is banned permanently by Dima. 
21:28:24 - Parysz has left the game with ID: 1698928 
First of all, you were rightfully slain, charging without your bots, even with allied cav is not allowed. Second thing, you mentioned warnings. Admin don't need to warn you before slaying you, since you are already in charge and could kill someone while ramboing. So slay first, talk later, that is our rule, if there is immediate danger to people who are being charged by rambo person. And last thing, your language towards Dima wasn't appropriate.
Thus, considering all evidence, you will remain banned until 21st of October. Please bump this thread on that date.

[32nd]Diamond63
Community Officer
Community Officer

Re: Parysz Unban

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Request DENIED, thread wasn't bumped. Thread locked.