A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Sogn

Re: EU_COMMANDER admin apps archives [open]

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

Ingame name: Sogn
Country and region: Norway, West
Admin experience: -
Regiment: -

I love playing EU_Commander. I play much on day time i Norway, noticed that there is not so many admins online in that time. My goal is to have a good time playing EU_Commander and make sure everyone follow the rules.

APPROVED-admin position retracted!

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:13 am

Ingame name: SAT_1600
Country and region: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Admin experience: Have plenty of admin experience within the most well-known CN servers which is called NJR. Especially commander battle, I'm very familiar with commander battle's rule, thus in NJR I always make the fair admin judgement. And I was also known as a good admin around Chinese NW players.
Regiment: Currently 6th regiment (A CN regiment)
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: It is EU_Commander that become the idol for me to improve my NJR server. However an accident occurred that I find evidences which prove my server runner's attacking behavior toward other servers. So I dismissed him thus closed the server. It is maybe I have excessive energy for NW thus I would likely to help Max to improve this server. You would not be regret that to approve my application anyway.

DENIED!

BluePill1991

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:27 am

Ingame name: BluePill1991 (alias BelluMan1991 and Manowar1991)
Country and region: France, Normandy
Admin experience: spring-summer 2014, LaughingStone's Jailbreak Server, managing up to 30 guards and 60 prisoners
Regiment: currently, none.
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I am playing napoleonic wars sicne summer 2013. I really enjoy its community and hope that I will participate in next M&B game community (Bannerlord). As I am quite active on EU_Commander server, I would like to manage it well and improve game experience for players who are playing in its battles. Player's quality of entertainment is a priority for me.

See you soon on game ;)

PM in your inbox.

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:47 am

This thread is closed due to new admin app system. Therefore i will lock it down. From now on open new thread in admin app part of forum, fill in proper from, and we will get back to you in short time.

THREAD LOCKED!