A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Feldmarschall

Re: Admin applications [open]

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Ingame name: 10th_JBH_Cdt_Feld
Country and region: European Union, Germany
Admin experience: none
Regiment: 10th_Hannoversche Jäger Battalion (Translation: 10th_Rifle Battalion of Hannover)

Why i want become and admin:
I often play on EU_Commander and i really like it. The server has something others do not have. But the fun playing on this server is so often trolled by people who don't follow the rules. Spreading lines, ramboing commanders of lines or cavalry or blocking the artillery is often seen when i play on it, but most time there isnt an admin when i'm online. I want to fill this gap to keep the fun alive when i play on that server.

Succesfully, Feld

APPROVED

[59th]Jayy_

Sun May 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Ingame name: 59th_Pte_EnglishMun

Country and region: United Kingdom, Yorkshire

Admin experience: I Have been a admin on some mount and blade servers so I would say i have experience.

Regiment: 59th Regiment of Foot

Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I would love to be a admin because I have a lot of time which i would dedicate, I enjoy playing on this server and I find it fun so I would LOVE to make it fun for others. I think this server is ran in a very professional way so I would like to contribute to the efforts. I have been playing on this server for a while and when i'm online i don't see many admins on so I could be on to moderate the server. Also I would just love to be a addition to your staff team. 

APPROVED

[74th]immath1

Sun May 01, 2016 8:07 pm

----------------------------
Ingame name: immath1
Country and region: Canada
Admin experience: *KH* LineBattle, *KPR* LineBattle, 104th LB & TDM, 26e Siege
Regiment: 74th
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I have been playing a lot on the CommanderBattle Server and I would like to be admin and help run it and do my part in the community, I also saw a lack of admin on NA times.

DENIED

[WoR][1BVA]Rhett63

Sun May 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Ingame name: 74th_Cpl_RobertMiller
Country and region: USA Louisiana
Admin experience:  *KPR* LineBattle, 104th LB & TDM,  74th Server and some NWL
Regiment: 74th
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I want to uphold the realism that the server has put out to do.I for the most part will be very active on the server . 

PENDING!

ILYBURN

Mon May 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Ingame name:59th_Rct_flyburn
Country and region:UK
Admin experience:Vs_bots_rebirth now human_vs_bots rebirth 59th_zulu and soon to be Jail brake admin on the 59th
Regiment:just joined the 59th used to be Col of the 42ndrof
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I love admining and keeping the community clean of hackers and abusers. I also want to make shore everyone has fun and that they get the best experience possible  

APPROVED (report to me via PM on forum)

[ORD.IMP]LeRoyaliste✞

Mon May 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Ingame name: BI_4eGre_Vel_Louis_Elsass
Country and region:France
Admin experience: no
Regiment: 4e Régiment de Grenadier à pied de la garde impérial
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:I want to become an admin because there is many rambo , I've 800 hours in the game . I'm fan of napoleonic war and of Role play and this server is a good place for play battle of the napoleonic wars . I'm active Monday, friday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

[Surta]Tyler

Mon May 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Ingame name:[11e]_Pte_Tyler
Country and region:USA,Virginia
Admin experience:101e Event Admin,143e Server Admin,10th Auzzie Regiment Of Foot Event And Server Admin,
Regiment:11e
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: Well first off I have been playing this server for A few months And, I just love it I may be american but i get some good ping. This server has amazing event type rules that i understand. Most of my experiance comes from NW But, Nas provides alot as well. The DA was A big learning server for me so is this server. Just by watching the admins i learn, I talk some with black knight just met him today lol (A Cool Guy). And well I think im ready for this posistion.

DENIED

Plank

Wed May 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Ingame name: Niggles_The_Clown
Country and region: United Kingdom
Admin experience: None.
Regiment: N/A.
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: Been playing on the EU_Commander server recently, I have noticed there aren't too many admins around a lot of the time. Despite telling people not to spread lines, rambo, blocking arty etc, I'm obviously ignored. It doesn't ruin the server if there is one guy ramboing or anything like that, but people get frustrated.

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

QuBeZ

Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello possible applicant,

Friendly reminder: Before applying for admin on EU Commander, we wish that you would thoroughly consider and reflect over your own activity and regularity on the server at the time of your application and after. As the application form clearly states: "If you are a regular and active player on EU Commander, you can fill this application form". We have received way too many applications in which this statement has not applied to applicants. Thank you. 

QuBeZ
Napoleonic Wars Public Community Manager
Napoleonic Wars Public Staff

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin
Senior EU Commander Admin

Sat May 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Ingame name:  Thundgil
Country and region: Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Admin experience: none
Regiment: none
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:
I play at Eu_Commander_Server since a long long time. My Gaming time is at nearly 900 hours and the most time of it I played on this server. I love napoleon era and I love that discipline tactic playing with this mod type. It makes me unhappy to see guys trolling, ramboing and unfair spreading lines. They often don´t understand the reason for this rules and don´t understand that it is for the real fair players so annoing to see a fair, good round, which gets his athmosphere while playing and searching for actions and reactions of fair playing team comrades and opponents. Often I see players, who played a while on server and had fun for a long time, leaving after been ramboed or blocked or so on. Then this is a result of unfair playing tactics and often there is no admin to deal with it. I would like to help these guys and myself by looking for rulebreakers and trying to make them fair players or deal with problematic players.

APPROVED!