A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Masterqu

Re: Admin applications [open]

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Ingame name: La_Chupacabra
Country and region: The Netherlands, Drenthe
Admin experience: Was an admin for a siege server in Native MP for a while. Other than that just some minor admining on a friend's server.
Regiment: 68th. Don't use my tags on public servers.
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: 
I've been playing on the server for a while now, as I do like commander battle alot. Used to be there were admins enough, but seems like most of them disappeared. This week for example I've only seen one admin on for a while (Thundgil). Because I play so often on the server I see people not following the rules all the time, and it can get very annoying when you have to use allchat to tell people to not spread out their line infantry, stand infront of cannons or stop ramboing as cav, because often they just don't see what you write or just don't care. That is why I think it'd be nice for others to have an admin who is very active on the server.
Hopefully I can look forward to keeping the server clean and enjoyable.

APPROVED!

[75th]Skitty

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Ingame name: 75th_Colonel_Skitty
Country and region: Netherlands
Admin experience: 1 year admin experience of hosting events
Regiment: 75th Regiment of Foot ''Abercromby,s Highlanders''
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: when i go on the server o see alot of people rambo , trolling or delaying i would like to do something about it but writing an application about it everytime takes to long.

QuBeZ

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: when i go on the server o see alot of people rambo , trolling or delaying i would like to do something about it but writing an application about it everytime takes to long.
Well well... bad mistake mate. Nice try though. Oh and yes you now have a quite nice reputation in the NW community all thanks to your little stunt earlier on FSE.

[75th]Skitty

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Well well... bad mistake mate. Nice try though. Oh and yes you now have a quite nice reputation in the NW community all thanks to your little stunt earlier on FSE.
wait wat you mean ??
---------------------------------------------------

DENIED!

MERMAN

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Ingame name: 69_AF_Bdr_MERMANINA
Country and region: England
Admin experience: I have been admin on a regiments EU server.
Regiment: 69_AF Artillery Regiment
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I go on EU_Commander a lot to practice artillery but infantry regiments spread out and cavalry officers rambo to kill me. At the time I am typing this I have 1,760 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband (most of it on Napoleonic wars) and a lot of that is on EU_Commander. The main reason I am applying to be an admin is because I rarely see admins on the server and I think I can be active in keeping the server fun and fair for everyone.

DENIED!

Picton

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:55 pm

----------------------------
Ingame name: Uxbridge
Country and region: United Kingdom, Warwickshire.
Admin experience: I have had the pleasure of being an admin in 2 mount&musket servers yet unfortunatly I haven't been one in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.

Regiment: Serving in the Cavalry Company in the 84th York and Lancaster Regiment 947260
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: Administration, something admired by many game communities over the years including Mount&Blade. The job is to deliver justice and be the guardian of the rules. Over the many hours that I spent on the server I would highly consider EU Commander Administrators as one of the respected Admin communities. Therefore I would love gain the rank of an Administrator on this server to enforce the rules and protect the players from trolls that love to rambo and spread line infantry. I understand that some new players do not understand simple things like these therefore I would simply remind them not to do so, I consider myself a person that uses warnings to their advantage. I do not simply kick someone because of their ignorance of the rules, I would simply remind them of so. If of course, they do not listen, a further punishment would be considered. I consider myself to strive in historical accuracy regarding the Napoleonic era. I have been spending a lot of time in mount and blade lately and I could say I am on it every single day. I have been playing on this server since the very first map which I remember and love. I consider myself ready for this tough challenge.

APPROVED!-  retracted on his own request.
Last edited by Picton on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

[RSQ][66th]Himmelimelerツ

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:18 am

Ingame name: MrDix
Country and region: South Yorkshire, England
Admin experience: I am a senior public admin on the 43rdQL server and I am admin on the GBE server. I am also a Teamspeak host moderator (Ben's free teamspeak) if it counts for anything
Regiment: 43rdQL and KRB
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I love the server, I played it for hours but then unfortunately became very busy and my playtime dropped. Now I have more free time and can play the server more again. I have quite a few years of admin experience and already have the admin tools mod. I love the rules of the server so I would like the opportunity to enforce them. The server is much more fun when the rules are being followed so I would like to ensure the rules are being followed so everyone can have a good time.

APPROVED!

xXx-ØLÀȘḤMÀÑ-xXx

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:57 pm

In game name: 75thSTR_Rct_Olashman
Country and region:England
Admin experience: 51st Trench battle
Regiment: 75th
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I have spent many hours playing on the server and wish to become an admin to enforce the server rules as they make the game more enjoyable. I believe i would be fair and unbiased. I get frustrated at the people who just ignore the rules and ruin the game for the rest of the people playing and normally it would only take a warning in admin chat to sort them out. I hope i can help keep the server fun for everyone.

DENIED!
Last edited by xXx-ØLÀȘḤMÀÑ-xXx on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[51st]TERA

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Ingame name: [51st] TERA
Country and region: United Kingdom- England
Admin experience: own 51st servers and old regiment event servers
Regiment: 51st
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: always play on it because i love commander battle but get annoyed when people don't follow the rules of the server i think i would be a good asset to make sure that, that does not happen. been in many regiments with multiple admin on many of the servers so i am pretty experienced  

DENIED!

Maximilien
Website Manager
Website Manager
Topic Author

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Old thread closed and moved.