A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Keep Zulu map on Minisiege

Poll ended at Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 am

Yes
6 (38%)
No
10 (63%)

Total votes: 16

Dr.Dimples

Re: Poll: Keep Zulu map on Minisiege

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:15 am

Zulu V.2 is much better, great job! I think maybe it could be made a little more interactive for the attackers. Just something else for players to do other than pile in through the single back entrance, something to give it a more "siege" feel. Not sure what that would be though :)

Strategie99
Game Admin
Game Admin

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Good Day !

I play most time at this server as "Someone" or after joining a regiment "[DKV]Nr6_Rek_Someone" so that you know who I am:)
I like the new version of this Zulu map, but after it was better for attacker.it seems for me now that is it better for defender now. I haven't seen any wins by the attackers. That doesn't have to mean anything as I am not a bot, who/which watches the results all day. If my assumption is not true and the map results are balanced now, ignore the rest of this post.
Therefore, I would say that the time for attackers until their defeat should be increased. Maybe this could be tested some day. Another idea would be if, like in the old version, there would be possibilities for the attackers to get from other sides without being relying on a sapper.
I hope it's right to post that in this thread, but thought if the map is discussed here, there is no need to open another thread.

I hope you all understood my point even though my English is not the best. Unfortunately German isn't the world language :(

Someone

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 am

The map time as of the moment is 5 minutes per round, remaining unchanged from its previous versions when you could simply jump over the walls. There was supposed to be more time added to the map, making it around 7:30 per round. I try to change this when I'm online until this is fixed, but don't always remember.

♕Futui_tuto♕
Game Admin
Game Admin

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm waiting for this man, only he knows how to increase the time .