Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban):
Your GUID* (optional):
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):
Why were your banned?:
Write your apology**:
Before applying for an unban, please try to remember if you were temporary banned or permanently banned.
Temporary bans last one hour since you were banned, after which you can rejoin the server again.
This forum is dedicated only to those who have been permanently banned.
Note that you should never ask us or in any way try to spam/bump your unban request. We have seen your request and will inspect it all in good time. We do not need to be reminded. Spamming and bumping your request will have an negative effect on the whole process.
* Your GUID can be found while joining servers such as Tropical Paradise, EU_Commander, or The Groupfighting Server. Even though this is optional, please try to provide it. This will help us greatly with finding you quicker on the banlist and will help you get unbanned faster.
** This is mandatory in order to get unbanned, if you don't apologize or if your apology isn't convincing, we won't unban you. If, however were banned but you have a issue with it, please post a complaint in the appropriate area here: viewforum.php?f=59 and we will look into it.
This one is good, need some grammar check and then I would support it. :)
So I will write what I feel sounds better:
- "Why were you banned" should be replaced with "Reason for your ban", it sounds more professional.
- Minor typo mistake in "Spamming and bumping your request will have negative effect on the whole process." So remove AN.
- Replace "quicker" with "faster", sounds better in my opinion. Also that sentence could end with: "...and could help you get unbanned faster."
- And the last thing: "If however you were banned but you have a problem with that,..."
P.S. I like the font, it would be a nice change.