A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

KaiserWilhelmII
Topic Author

Unban Request Kaiser Wilhelm II

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Kaiser Wilhelm II

Thou knowst none of this said GUID

I am not too certain to approximate my exact time of ban but I believe it occurred on the 28th of December 2017, prior to that I had received a ban that had been permanently inscribed within my name and deep within my heart. This ban I believe has been going on since the turn of Autumn 2017. 

I do not happen to know the reason for these banishments from Miniseige, perhaps it was me being put to blame yet again for the start of the Great War - Damn Austro Hungarians always up to their old tricks

Mein liebster freund

Words that I am typing, the words that you are so carefully reading, cannot even describe the magnitude in which I would like to express my most humblest of apologies for the utter discontent in which that my careless calamity may have caused to the countless numbers of people that operate through your servers. There's not much else that I can say to over rule your decision for you, my fellows, hold the sword.

Yours sincerely,

Kaiser Wilhelm II

Bethrezen
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unban Request Kaiser Wilhelm II

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:21 pm

What was the name of your character at the time of the ban? Also, the GUID would be very useful to identify you. Join the EU_Commander or Groupfighting servers and you will find it.

Bethrezen
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unban Request Kaiser Wilhelm II

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Request denied - no further details offered.