A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

[16th]Atlas
Topic Author

Admin application.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): 16th_pte_Atlas         Old: Atlas
GUID:1973542
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198836813464/
Country and region: Currently in Istanbul, Turkey
Spoken language(s): Turkish, English and currently learning Russian
Current age: 21- 24.06.1997
Admin experience: Non at the Warband.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): -
Why do you want to become admin?: I was a player and member of an regiment decided that wanted to be an admin and ı saw one of the admins message and ı want become an admin. I really like to take responsibility over an server and enjoy, play and spend time with other players together. I was second admin of unoffical Rainbow Six Siege server in Turkey with 2k members. We were making tournement and streams in Turkish but owner of server decided that to close the server. I decided that maybe ı could use my expertise for Napoleonic Wars server. 

16th_pte_Atlas

Bethrezen
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Admin application.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Your application has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

[16th] Takeout

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:22 pm

+1 Really friendly guy and great to be around. With a bit of training through your Trial Admin period I recon he can be a good admin.

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Hello Atlas, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the 2 upcoming weeks. If everything is up to our standards i or another member of staff will contact you in due time in regards to your application.