A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

天♥Atorik♥天
Topic Author

Application: Atorik

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:22 pm

my application

Server for which you apply: MInisiege

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Atorik, GI_8eArt_Lt_Atorik

GUID:911989

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120090983/

Country and region: France / "Nouvelle-Aquitaine"

Spoken language(s): I speak French, English and Spanish

Current age: i'm 19 

Admin experience: I was Killbox server admin for 1 year and of course my game server deprive of my regiment

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):https://steamcommunity.com/groups/killboxserver-admin

Why do you want to become admin?:I would like to become an Admin because I have already been a public server administrator and that was a lot better because I was close to the community and I could help them properly so I would like to be able to help as well as my experience in the Admin Staff of Minisiege who has a community very symathic and that's why I chose the Minisiege server because I often come to play it during my free time and I see that sometimes the Staff admin is overflowing suddenly I propose my help to manage any need.

thank you for taking the time to read me and hoping to see us in game :3

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Application: Atorik

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Hello Atorik.

First of all thank you for applying. However we do feel you are lacking the activity and experience on our server to become an admin. We will monitor you activity in the upcoming weeks to see if this changes. But for now i sadly have to deny your app due to the earlier mentioned reasons. 

Hope to see you on the server! 

TheQuickOne

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Application: Atorik

Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 am

Application denied due to inactivity over activity observation period. If this improves, feel free to re-apply. Thank you for your interest in applying as admin on Minisiege.