A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Wyoming
Topic Author

Unban request

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm

--------------------------
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban): Oberschutze_Hans
Your GUID* (optional): 1089954
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't know anymore, I'm sorry, it was somewhere between one week ago and 2 weeks ago if I had to guess.
Reason for your ban: Most likely something I said, I think someone went through the chat logs and banned me or I was banned right after I left out of my own free will (I wasn't kicked)
Write your apology**: I'm truly sorry if I said anything that hurt someone's feelings, I really didn't mean to attack you in any way. If this was about the things I said about Takeout, I didn't mean to hurt you man, I thought u'd react like I would react and laugh about it & play along. In the future I will remind myself that not everybody has a thick a skin as me. I don't really know what else to say, but I love Minisiege and I'd really appreciate it if I was unbanned so I could be able to play on your server again.

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unban request

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Hey Oberschutze, you were banned due to your behaviour in chat and in game over several weeks. But we are willing to give you a second chance, though due to all the rule breaking through these weeks you will need to bump this thread 2 weeks from this date (Thursday 9th August) to be unbanned.
These rules are in place so that each player can hopefully enjoy the server, if one person is trolling, that affects other people playing the game.
In the meantime please read our server rules here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98

(Just incase, Bumping the thread is to reply with the word "Bump", Take care)

Wyoming
Topic Author

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Bump

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm

You have now been unbanned from Minisiege. Please don't waste this opportunity as another unban will not be easy. Cheers!
If any unban issues occur, please reply in this topic.