A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

JustMini
Topic Author

JustMini Minisiege Admin Application

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:44 pm

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: Minisiege
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): JustMini (I changed my name recently to this, old name: HighShadow)
GUID: 1330004
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057346507/
Country and region: The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland.
Spoken language(s): Dutch and English.
Current age: 15
Admin experience: I currently don't have any experience with an Administrator position on any Mount and Blade (Napoleonic War) server.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116818309
Why do you want to become admin?: I'm playing for a couple of months right now on Minisiege and I see that there aren't always Admins online, that must change so the server runs better and players have more fun. I have been an Administrator on other games such as Minecraft, I currently work there for Hypixel Inc. as a helper but I have so many time left and I want to help with Minisiege moderation responsibilities and helping players out. I have been taught a lot about solving problems.
I think that I can be a perfect Admin for the Minisiege server because I'm fair and I surely think players see me as a righteous admin. I think I can be very
helpfull for Minisiege because, I play already a long time on the Minisiege server and I have seen many daily problems. I know what's going on daily on the server. Many basic problems I have seen I have already solve and seen before, so I think this is very usefull for the server and I can save many time and problems, so the players can be having more fun and that the players are having fun and not making arguments daily, and as an admin on the server server I can make a good contribution and certainly make a positive contribution to keep it more cozy on the server, I think it is very important to attract many players so that Minsiege keeps growing and stays a beautiful server can be where people can play Mount and Blade with pleasure. My aim is to become a real Admin that passes his trial period with good feedback from the players and to continue to strive for a good right hand for the server, because I know I'am a very reliable person who you can always build on if you need him.

--------------------------
Last edited by JustMini on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: JustMini Minisiege Admin Application

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Hey JustMini,

Very descriptive and well put together application. Your other server experience sounds good too, means you know how to communicate with players.

Your app is noted and under review. We’ll get back to you once a decision has been made, just keep an eye on this thread.

Good luck!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello JustMini,

Thanks for applying, we will monitor you activity and behaviour in the upcoming week to see if it is up our admin standard. 
We will get contact you somewhere in the next  week on this topic or via steam.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Denied for not knowing basic server rules.