A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
How to fill a ban request:

Open a new thread. Include the name of the offender in the title and fill the form.

Zhan
Topic Author

Troll VG_Chs_1C_Julien

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:51 pm

--------------------------
Name of the offender: VG_Chs_1C_Julien
Your ingame name (optional): Zhan-
Date and hour (UTC/GMT): fresh 15 september 2018
His crime: Arty trolling \ Teamhitting 
Evidence:
ImageImageImage
--------------------------

Additional comments:  Look at my heath point's he teamhitted me many times. Please ban that troll

Ivcky2
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Troll VG_Chs_1C_Julien

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:05 pm

After looking at the logs it's clear this player did start teamhitting you several times and for that this player should have been slain and warned and I'm sure would have been had an admin been online at the time. After looking back in the logs for several days I can not see an indication that this is something that this player does regularly. In short, this player should have been punished for teamhitting, though unfortunately, an admin was not online at the time, but this alone isn't enough to permanently ban this player. If this player happens to do this again feel free to post more screenshots or request an admins help in the server or discord if one isn't online. Thank you for taking the time to post this Zhan. 
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406