A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

[1stEB]Mvh222
Topic Author

Admin application Mvh222

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:12 am

Server for which you apply: Minisiege
Your in-game name: 1stEB_LtCol_Mvh222
GUID: 1192045 
Steam URL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mvh222/ Country and region: Netherlands, Gelderland 
Spoken language(s): English, Dutch, German (little bit French)
Current age: 19
Admin experience: Admin for NW Events
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): BearlyHumanhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBearlyHuman/ TheQuickOne, Gretel etc.
Why do you want to become admin?:

I have more time again than begin of the year. Due to busy period at work in the summer months.

Minisiege is one of the first multiplayer servers i've played on. It has improved over time, but everything can always improve more. Like: Everyone knows that there will not be admins in the server 24/7. But to improve sometimes you need more or new admins (this doesn't always work) to slay or temp ban trollers, spammers etc. New imput or a other view on things can change quite a bit. I'm kinda in love with minisiege and a few other servers.

Minisiege has become a Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars classic server.

I'm playing Mount and Blade on random times everyday. Most of the time in the same servers, and Minisiege is one of them. Its usually end of the afternoon (GMT) - Evening.
I know all the rules of minisiege.

Different than a lot of servers I have the feeling that theres still a community in Minisiege. And we need to keep that =)

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Admin application Mvh222

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review. We'll get back to you as soon as a decision has been made. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Alright Mvh we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming 2 weeks. If everything is up to our standard i will contact you in due time

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Denied, inactive.