A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

JediBengt
Topic Author

Unban request (YEEP) 05-10-2018

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:51 pm

--------------------------
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): YEEP/Jedi Bengt (probably YEEP)
Your GUID* (optional): 1762249
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): From 20:00 to 23:00 UTC, sorry don´t know the exact time. 04/11/2018
Reason for your ban: Artilleryman from our team kept shooting my sapper defenses (as they were in his line of sight) so I kicked him a couple times. People ended up team killing me, and when I spawned I ran past the artilleryman and kicked him once. After that, I was perm banned, with no warning.
Write your apology**: I know I shouldn't have kicked him, but he just really pissed me off.  I really think he should have given a warning before. I do apologize though, for kicking him, which was very stupid. I know I have kicked some people off houses a while ago, but after I was temp banned, I stopped.
--------------------------

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unban request (YEEP) 05-10-2018

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Hi YEEP, from what I can see you were punished multiple times from multiple admins over the past weeks and have been given enough warnings to stop this disruptive behaviour. Here is the main reason for your ban:
"Reason: Player had 6 slays and 1 temp on record, has been trolling the servers much for the past 2 weeks, has been given enough warnings"
  • 6 slays
  • 1 temp ban before your permanent ban.
However since this is your first permanent ban on Minisiege, I believe you are deserving to be unbanned. However due to the amount of warnings and punishments you have been given (to which you didn't listen to) you will have to wait 2 weeks to be unbanned. Please bump this thread on Monday the 19th of November (19/11/2018) to be unbanned.

In the meantime, please read our in game server rules here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98
Cheers!

Loifas
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unban request (YEEP) 05-10-2018

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 pm

No response. Unban DENIED. Topic will now be locked.