A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

LIR-mattyhealy
Topic Author

Map Idea

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Hey all! i got a map idea the other day and i thought i'd share maybe it can come to fruition lol.

What if we had like a World War I Style trench warfare kinda map, make it set to be dark and kinda foggy but not obnoxiously foggy.
im thinking an almost completely flat style map but TONS of cover alot of fences to represent a barbed wire. not sure how flag would work or where it would be placed but i think
that it could be cool! tell me what y'all think!

p.s i don't make maps lol so someone else would have to make it.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Map Idea

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:05 pm

We have one kinda similar to this, but without the fog (it’s raining and is day break though), as an out of rotation map. I made it for the WW1 event we hosted a month ago. It has a WW1 tank, bombed houses, no mans land and a single trench for the defenders. Behind main trench is the church, which is where flag is.

I’m on phone currently so can’t provide screenshots tonight, but can tomorrow. It needs some tweaking to work 100% after testing but i can do this in our next big update for maps. If you read this before I can or someone else can post images here, our discord has it in the announcements if you scroll up a little with some images of what it looks like.

LIR-mattyhealy
Topic Author

Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:18 pm

oh awesome! yea that would pretty cool in rotation, i'd love to see photos

LordTarvu

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Pictures of the trench map
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How does a Rabbi make a cup of tea?

Hebrews it!