A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

*Marduk (DeadMeat)
Topic Author

Minisiege Admin Application: *Marduk / Dead_Meat

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:25 am

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): *Marduk, Dead_Meat
GUID: 877846
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038442393
Country and region: California, USA
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 34
Admin experience: Minisiege, Eu Commander, Humans vs Bots (33rd server), [Appl] Zombie, NA Siege (Siwi). Hou Yi (FI2 mod).
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):  Why do you want to become admin?: I was an active admin for a number of NW servers for much of 2014 to early 2017 and was especially active in Minisiege, mostly using the name Dead_Meat. I am now getting back into NW and would like to help keep the servers sane while I'm here. I tend to play mostly late hours so I can extend admin coverage into overnight/early morning hours. I have an extensive posting history in the admin sections of this site if you need examples of my work (see this post for an example of my public-facing work).

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Minisiege Admin Application: *Marduk / Dead_Meat

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:36 am

Hey Marduk,
Welcome back, nice to see an old face around here!
Your application is now under review and noted, I or QuickOne will get back to you in the coming days / week when we come to a decision. 
Just keep an eye on this post for any news related to your application in those days. My advice is to remain as active as you can, play the game and join our Discord to make yourself known. 

Also, please change the link to your Steam profile, it leads to someone elses currently.

Best of luck!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am

Hello Marduk,

Today I tried the steam link you posted in your app, but sadly it leads me to Strangelove's steam profile.
I take it this is not your steam link?

If you do not give me the proper link i sadly can not approve you application.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Sadly i have to deny you application due to you not responding. 
Feel free to re-apply when able.