A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

MG|Callum
Topic Author

Miniseige admin application - 04 February - Callum

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Callum

GUID:  1591859

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 4745/home/

Country and region:  United Kingdom of Great Britain, North East 

Spoken language(s): English, some GCSE German 

Current age: 17

Admin experience: mid 2015 to january 2017

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): Unable to answer. its been a very long time. cant remember anyone. server is dead

Why do you want to become admin?: With over 1560 hours on Mount and Blade i believe i have the technical knowledge of the game locked down with a very good understanding of the rules on mini seige and due to my previous admining experience a good grasp on how to  admininstrate a server and therefore the levels of leniency and punishment required for each rule break.  Most importantly i believe mini siege is one of the last fun and active servers left on MB  but it is a real shame when i see trolls and rule breakers appear on the server without any admin to  stop them. this not only ruins the gameplay experience but the reputation  of the server which is perhaps the most fundamental basics of MB. I undoubtly would have the experience to govern such a server as during my time at JB it was a very hands on admining experience where nothing could be done without an admin or VERY  GOOD players, this paired with the fact mini siege admins have a laid back approach results in a dynamic mix. I would perhaps be more hands on, perhaps using the admin chat alot to disuade cheats and trolls rather than ignoring minor offences and just slaying others as well as trying to get rid of aspects that ruin the general mood of the game e.g. swearing in chat which  is unnecessary and confusingly left alone my admins, perhaps there is a reason, but i would like to try curve that too so its  a much more friendly enviroment. I would say im a very active player almost always choosing miniseige over any other server and being able to play it for hours on end for the joy as an admin or normal player. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Miniseige admin application - 04 February - Callum

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

Can you make sure you post the correct steamlink please. 

MG|Callum
Topic Author

Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Correct steam link???? What do you  mean, i thought the URL was correct, is it something else?? 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:37 pm

Its sends me to my activityfeed. 

MG|Callum
Topic Author

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:39 pm

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078444745

i dont understand, thats all there is, my steam URL is that??????

MG|Callum
Topic Author

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm

oh and to add to why i want to be an  admin, right now no admins are online with 100+ people, so players have decided to teamhit, sappers apparently wasting BP, and someone is using the N word in chat and annoying other players. :( its so unfortunate. 

:D I told them that there was an admin on watching from a different account, to see who was trolling and was gonna come back with admin pass to deal with trolls. it did work. =( 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Well accept my steam friendsrequest then :P

MG|Callum
Topic Author

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:52 pm

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:12 am

Denied, due to ignoring our steam messages and instructions.