A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Jack Glenn
Topic Author

Jack Glenn - EU_Commander Admin Application

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:42 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.
DON´T FORGET TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=469

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Jack_Glenn, Austin_Herbert
GUID: 1456926
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JackGlenn/
Country and region: England, South-East
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 17
Admin experience: Regimental Servers (NW), Persistent Frontier Colonial (PF), Persistent World (PW), I currently own the most active Anglo Zulu Wars Public server. (I know the mod isn't as active but the players like the rules that are set and how the admin team acts)
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): I no longer have these people on steam. I can verify me running the AZW_Public_Server though if needed.
Why do you want to become admin?: I would like to become an admin on EU Commander because although I never saw my previous trial period through by remianing active until the very end, I allowed myself to get distracted from my admin duties and I will not make the same mistake agian. I love Commander battles and always have. Therefor I believe I have what it takes to remain active and professional when undertaking my role as an Administrator on the server either guiding those that are new to the server or enforcing rules that may be being disregarded. I have played on this server quite sometime throughout my hours played on the game as a whole and have taken many names in the process so current admins probably wouldn't recognise me but that no longer will be a problem as I will be sticking to one of the 2 names at the top. Now back on track, I would also like to become an Administrator as I am aware of the rules and would now like to help enforce them making everyone's experience on the server as fun and rule-abiding as possible not only keeping the Server Reputation positive but the game as a whole to persuade people to remain and show that now everywhere in this game is just a mess about and do whatever you want policy. In conclusion I just generally like to help people, it makes me feel better and the person who is being given help feel better as well. I will do whatever it takes from today on to prove that I can remain active by attempting to be on the server for at least an hour or so a day :)
--------------------------

[32nd]Diamond63
Community Officer
Community Officer

Re: Jack Glenn - EU_Commander Admin Application

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello Austin,

Good to hear from you again! Your application is NOTED, so just be patient, be active both on Discord and the server, and we will get back to you as fast as possible, not more than a couple of days.

Respectfully,
EUC Admin Team
 ____________________________________________________________________________________
Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server: 

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you constantly active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord. 

[32nd]Diamond63
Community Officer
Community Officer

Re: Jack Glenn - EU_Commander Admin Application

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello Jack,

We have decided to give you one more chance. Your observation period starts from now. Just follow the tips below and it will be fine.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server: 

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you constantly active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord.