A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

[59th]✪Swifty✪
Topic Author

EU_Commader Admin Aplication, British_Are_Coming

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:33 am

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.
DON´T FORGET TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=469

--------------------------
Server for which you apply:  EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): British_Are_Coming
GUID: 1412837
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/12Swifty12/
Country and region: Great Britian, England, Yorkshire
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 18
Admin experience: I was admin for around 6 months on the old Napoleonic Wars server
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): This was a while back and unfortunately I don't have the steam ID or URL of fellow admins of the server.
Why do you want to become admin?: I am very active on the server especially very late in the evenings and in the early hours of the morning and that is when I have experienced the toxicity of a minority of players and how the rules are disregarded due to lack of admins active at that time. I want to become an admin to police the server in the later hours and ensure the lads and lasses playing at them times are treated fairly by fellow users. Plus, I want to ensure the rules are implemented and respected at these times when people think they can get away with it. 
Thank you for reading
--------------------------

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: EU_Commader Admin Aplication, British_Are_Coming

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 am

Hello British_Are_Coming,

Your application is NOTED, so just be patient, be active both on Discord and the server so we could see how determined you are and if you completely understand the server rules.

Respectfully,
EUC Admin Team
 ____________________________________________________________________________________
Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server: 

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you constantly active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord. 

[59th]✪Swifty✪
Topic Author

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Thank you for getting back to me, I'll work on my activity more for you guys to see. Once again, thank you

Thundgil

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Applicant has passed both observation periods and right now will be given the role of Trial Admin!

Congratulations and welcome in team!

Respectfully,
EUC Senior Team

Thundgil

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Denied due to inactivity during trial phase.