A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

FriendlyBandit
Topic Author

Ban request for aFatKid

Wed May 15, 2019 8:27 pm

--------------------------
Name of the offender: aFatKid
Your ingame name (optional): FriendlyBandit
Date and hour (UTC/GMT):1.  14.05. 20:15 aprox. (1 min more or less), 2. 15.05. 20.00 - 20.40 (2 rounds)
His crime: 
1. Lone Cav. aFatKid was commanding heavy cav unit that was killed off early on in the game except for 1 last horseman. He proceeded to attack line infantry & cav killing off several squads with only a few men left. He was warned the first time that its against the rules. Than the second time & he still plainly said he did not care & did the same thing for 2 or 3 matches non stop. Was even bragging about it. Usually I just tell rambos that they cant do that & they sometimes stop but this guy was doing it on purpose. He trolled & ramboed like that for the rest of the night ( at least while I was there).
2. He was in command of a line inf unit & trolled the whole match & also I was told that he was doing the same thing before I came on also. He would camp a corner for the whole match & troll others. If there was somebody near him he would kill off his own teammates. When the round was close to ending he would run away with a full squad (almost full, he died a few times killing friendly player bots on purpose) to the other part of the map forcing a draw & making the whole server wait for full 20 minutes. After that he would again troll & repeat the same thing. 
Evidence: Unfortunately I do not have screenshots. My screenshoting in game is bugged & cannot do it but have at least 2 witnesses that have been playing on this server for a long time & are know to be very good & "by the book players" by several admins. (Sombra & Cimeto).
Additional comments:
I do not usually post ban requests. This is actually my first 1. Usually even if I get a bit mad I just forget about it but this guy was doing all those thing on purpose & is making the whole playing experience very frustrating not only for me but for most of the people on the server for 2 days now. If you need additional information comment & I will respond as soon as possible.
--------------------------

[G❂H]Mask
Game Admin
Game Admin

Re: Ban request for aFatKid

Thu May 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Hello FriendlyBandit, can you send in your Steam profile? It would greatly help our investigation regarding your ban request.

Greetings from Mask.

FriendlyBandit
Topic Author

Thu May 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello Mask,

Thx for your reply I assume a Steam Profile URL is enough.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008093197/
If you need my SteamID or anything else feel free to ask.

Greetings!

Ed112
Senior EU Commander Admin
Senior EU Commander Admin

Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 am

Having read the logs this player has appalling chat behavior alongside ramboing so I will approve the ban request.

From incident in question;

"18:16:16 - [aFatKid] what?
18:16:34 - [aFatKid] wtf are you talking about
18:16:59 - [aFatKid] can i not be lone cav?
18:17:08 - [aFatKid] ....
18:17:20 - [aFatKid] im sorry not everyone is a nerd like you and cares that much about video games dude
18:17:24 - [aFatKid] i have a job and a life so...
18:17:26 - [aFatKid] exuse mee"

Approved