A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

tommyisback
Topic Author

Miniseige Admin Application - Tommy

Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Tommy, VBLongneck, SmeagolTouch_Giml, 
GUID:1512829
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/tommy22/
Country and region:England (London more specifically)
Spoken language(s):English, A-Level Spanish (very very very broken-I had to drop it)
Current age: 17 (18 in September 2019)
Admin experience (Anglo Zulu War Mod admin for 1-2 years of multiple varying events) all with varying amounts of people but in a high pressure event environment, NRP Admin around 2015 for about a year; managing questions, trolls and normal people (200+ people at a time) and my 2000+ Hours over multiple accounts illustrate my vast knowledge and experience, with regards to Mount & Blade as a whole.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher):Python(for the AZW):https://steamcommunity.com/id/Python910, NRP Ex-HA PewPew:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pewism

Why do you want to become admin?:
Miniseige was the first server I ever joined, I remember in December 2014 (When I got my first PC) I bought the game and Miniseige was the first server I went on. From then I have loved the server, and I go on it whenever I'm  playing NW (various 6 month breaks + I dabbled in Native). Recently I have come back to NW from a 12 month Chadman-esque hiatus and have not stopped playing on the server(though it really tilts me sometimes when you are trying to get achievements and someone snipes you ;P) it has been one of the major staple servers of the NW Community and a great meeting place for members of differing regiments and public casual players. I would be very proud to be at admining the server to maintain such a high quality environment with almost a legendary status in the community (server-wise). It severely annoys me whenever I see trolling (arty abuse,team hitting etc), as it ruins the aforementioned environment and makes the server far less enjoyable for the majority of individuals on it, I would love to deploy my admin skills to stamp out this trolling (usually occurring early on the weekend or later in the night) once and for all. I greatly appreciate the hours of fun provided to me by the Miniseige server itself and the varying admin teams over the years and it would greatly please me to continue this for other new players wishing to enjoy the same fun I have had and continue to do so.
Last edited by tommyisback on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Miniseige Admin Application - Tommy

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Hello Tommy, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming week. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Extended with 1 more week. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Due to his vacation we will revisit this app in 3 weeks time.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:47 am

Hello Tommy,
After considering your vacation and giving you a further 3 weeks, I will have to decline this current admin application due to lack of activity.
Last played date and time is: 2019-07-04 21:33:09

Feel free to reapply here when you think your activity has increased again,
Thanks.

- Gretel