A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Python|Smeagol
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Minisiege Admin Application - Python

Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Python ([P]ython, Smeagol)
GUID: 927368
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Python910/
Country and region: England, South East
Spoken language(s): English, Some French
Current age: 18
Admin experience: I have been an admin once or twice back in 2015 and 2016 for various regiments and their servers (e.g 51st, 1stRGJ).
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): N/A
Why do you want to become admin?: 

1. Minisiege is currently one of the most (if not the most) popular siege server in NW. It generally has 80+ players when I go on. However, sometimes when I go on there are no admins and there is racism and offensive language being tossed in the chat. It seems those players sit there, not playing and instead trolling and making offensive slurs. I used to go on minisiege a lot and I am currently significantly increasing my activity, so I partly feel obliged to help minisiege maintain a better community and rid the server of these types of people.
2. I have over 3k hours in M&B (predominantly NW) and bought the game back in early 2013. Throughout this time I have developed a passion for the game in addition to familiarising myself with general rules and admin abilities, strengthened by my admining in the 51st, for example. I used my admin carefully and sensibly back there - and I believe I can do it again on Minisiege.
3. To conclude, I want minisiege to be as good as it can be, and I think this requires admins on as much as possible, so I will be delighted to help.
4. I decided to re-apply after closing my previous application as I have ran into people breaking the rules 3 times in the past 3 times I have gone on (span of 3 days)

Thank You 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Minisiege Admin Application - Python

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:26 pm

Hello Python, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming week. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Extended with 1 week. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Python please make sure your steam profile is not set on private. 

There is no way for me to get in contact with you to proceed with the inductionprocess atm. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Python's trial period has begun. Goodluck!