A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

CountOfCox
Topic Author

Minisiege Admin Application - CountOfCox

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos):  CountOfCox [9e]Cvl_CountOfCox, Rank will probably change
GUID: 1480278
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204647561/
Country and region: United Sates, North East/New England
Spoken language(s): English, Partial French
Current age: 13 1/2
Admin experience: I've been an admin on servers like The Village RP and Nova RP and I also used to admin some events for regiments
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): https://steamcommunity.com/id/pengbuster
Why do you want to become admin?: I want to become an admin on Minisiege because it is my favorite server and I am on whenever possible which is hard because I am NA and it is Eu but I still can be on for most of the day during weekends and times from 3-7:30 NA most weekdays. I have been an admin on several servers and I have the experience to be an admin. I used to play Minisiege a year and a half ago on a different account before I quit and I was active then and when I came back I was excited to see it was still up and active and I immediately started playing it and now I play it almost every day.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Minisiege Admin Application - CountOfCox

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello CountofCox, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming 2 weeks. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.

CountOfCox
Topic Author

Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello CountofCox, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming 2 weeks. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.
Sounds Good