A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

TextheVeteran
Topic Author

Minisiege Admin Application - Richard Sharpe

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Richard Sharpe, RFB_IRR_Cadet_RichardSharpe, TheHussarGeneral_Lasalle
GUID:  1202354
Steam URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051870379/
Country and region: Italy, Lombardy
Spoken language(s): English, Italian, some spanish and a very few words of french.
Current age: 17
Admin experience: I've been an admin on many Warband mods such as: Persistent Frontier, on a TR server of the 57th Regiment, (Talking of about 1 year ago, now the server is down and idk if the regiment disbanded), Iron Europe, on a German server nr12, here it was long time ago, and most recently some months ago, on a deluge server called: Chk Official Server. Oh almost forgot...Ive been an admin of my own server aswell on NW. Max Big Server, yea i owned that server for about a month, i bought it on oasis hosting, but then I stopped paying and yea no more server.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): Uhm I got a lot of friends on minisiege, or at least i know some people, but currently some of them are off and i think i dont need vouchers.
Why do you want to become admin?: I would like to become an admin on Minisiege for helping other admins when they need it, to make the rules being respected, and admining when the other admins are off.
PS: Im on Minisiege pretty much everyday, im very active on it and sometimes, not Always because sometimes i go to school or i have other stuff to do im on also in the morning.
Thanks for reading, take care!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Minisiege Admin Application - Richard Sharpe

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello Richard Sharpe, we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the upcoming week. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Lasalle's trial periode has started, goodluck!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Denied, no longer wants to be an admin and cannot grasp common sense and civility.