A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Mahmo(Heytham)
Topic Author

Mahmo_Von_Preussen - EU_Commander Admin Reapplication

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.
DON´T FORGET TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=469

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: EU Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Mahmo_Von_Preussen / 1st_Vistule_L_Mahmo 
GUID: 1929010
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166821069/
Country and region: Morocco
Spoken language(s): English, French and Arabic.
Current age: 17
Admin experience: None
Why do you want to become admin?: 
Since first application on EU_Commander got denied, i learnd more about the server and how it work, and now i feel ready for a reapplication.
As mentionned on my past application,   i would like to be admin on EU_Commander since i'm very active on the server and i play like everyday.
 I'm aware of rules and i'm ready to make players respect it while remaining nice. And because most of admins are from europe and can't be actif all the time due to local GMT of Europe, i can be here for the night since im not from europe so i can punish  rulebreaker, like rambo and Teamkilling :)

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Mahmo_Von_Preussen - EU_Commander Admin Reapplication

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello Mahmo,

Your application is NOTED, so just be patient, be active both on Discord and the server so we could see how determined you are and if you completely understand the server rules.

Respectfully,
EUC Admin Team
 ____________________________________________________________________________________
Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server: 

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you constantly active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord. 

Thundgil

Re: Mahmo_Von_Preussen - EU_Commander Admin Reapplication

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 am

This application is unfortunately rejected. We would like to clarify once again: It is an absolute must that the application as admin is submitted only if you are an active player and knows the rules clearly and obeys them anytime. There must be no doubt about that during the observation phase.