A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

EnrikAlphin
Topic Author

Minisiege Enrik Alphin Application

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos):  Enrik alphin (92nd_Vet_Enrik_Alphin)
GUID: 1785182
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/refkjh94ruewyhu9/
Country and region: The Netherlands
Spoken language(s): English (fluent) and Dutch (fluent)
Current age: 18
Admin experience: I've currently not been Admin on any NW server's but have been on the Zulu Mod server multiple times. 
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None
Why do you want to become admin?: 
The main reason for my application is due to seeing a lot of rule breaking in the server. I'm a regular and quite often I see other members team hitting to troll and team members breaking friendly sapper works on purpose. Although sometimes there are Admins, these people do not always get punished due to the fact that the staff could be busy. I want to give a hand in 'admin-ing' on the server to prevent more rule breaking. 

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Minisiege Enrik Alphin Application

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:20 am

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

EnrikAlphin
Topic Author

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Thank you, also I'd like to add that my tag is now going to be "92nd_Fus_Enrik_Alphin" instead of "92nd_Vet_Enrik_Alphin"

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Hello Enrik we are gonna monitor your behaviour and activity in the 2 upcoming weeks. If everything is up to our standards i will contact you in due time in regards to your application.