A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

GrandmasterSherman
Topic Author

Unban (1 year)

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:22 am

Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Grandmaster_Sherman
Your GUID* (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't care, year ago
Reason for your ban: grenades (Not my problem, your scripts are shit so i got banned for carrying 64 grenades (vodka)), if you don't believe me i can show you if your scripts werent fixed since last year
Write your apology**: Why should I apology for your problem with script? Unban me nowm I see no valid reason for banning me in abusing bugs of your eu server. You can read condolences from any other but not me, I was competitive player so i got banned just cos one turkish player made complain about me to some admin and that admin banned me in-game
--------------------------

Word of advice: High ping is the best, low ping for noobs

GrandmasterSherman
Topic Author

Re: Unban (1 year)

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 am

In your apology you could give me some skin for banning people for 1 year

GrandmasterSherman
Topic Author

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:28 am

also i dont see any ban reason for making an advantage of a bug to win in statistics on the server

GrandmasterSherman
Topic Author

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:29 am

I was top 1 by using grenades, you can't ban me cos it's hard to play with 200 ping using shit weapons and dumb team

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:14 am

Hello Sherman,

We had asked you simply at the time as to how you did it to attempt to fix our script at the time, but you refused to give us an answer and took a hissy fit and removed us all off steam. This then was reported to Cray-Z in an attempt for him to reason with you to avoid any problems, but again, you acted like a child and refused us of any information so we decided to keep you banned. If you had of just simply replied in a civil manner at the time, this whole thing could have been avoided, but reading your unban further reinforces how little you care and how little you fail to realise that having fun at the expense of others just because you're a "competitive player with high ping" is very selfish. Let me also take the time to mention here that your response was to ban us on TVRP too, just because we had banned you for a valid reason on Minisiege, but you had later deleted that message off of the comment section of your Steam group.

I see no valid reason for banning me in abusing bugs of your eu server.
You have to be kidding me. If I joined another server and started throwing grenades over and over again, raking in kill after kill, I'd imagine I would get banned too. You were stopped before this happened of course, as there was only 20~ players online at the time, but if the server had more people and you could do this it would have been an issue. And no, it wasn't because 1 single turkish player reported you, it was a multitude of people, I joined the server along with the Head Admin after these reports at the time and you remained very unsympathetic of your actions as you had fun at the expense of others. Also, it is clearly written in our rules: 

"Employing the use of exploits or hacks to better yourself over other players. E.g. Aim Hacks, auto blocks and exploiting a script for your own gains." 

For now, I will leave this ban report open to allow any other staff member to provide their input.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:47 am

Denied, you will stay banned.