A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Reichmaster
Topic Author

Banned from server without having been on it.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 am

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. FOR YOUR COMPLAINT TO BE EXAMINED, YOU NEED TO FILL OUT THE DISPLAYED FORM THOROUGHLY WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A SERIOUS AND MATURE COMPLAINT IN PROPER ENGLISH.

--------------------------
Your in-game name: I'm not sure what name I last used on either server, but it may have been Nut.
Your GUID: 656446
Your Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082217048/
Complaint: Was banned without being on the server.
What happened (the issue): I was unbanned from minisiege almost 2 years ago, but about a few months later I tried to get on the server only to find out I was banned, even though I had not tried to reconnect to minisiege since my unban request was granted. I got on EU Commander after the unban and was able to play, but at some point I was banned without having been on the server in at least a month.
When did this happen (situation): I'm not sure when this happened, I tried to connect to both servers a few months after I was unbanned and was banned and unable to connect. I think it may be in the last year or less.
Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs):
banned2.jpg
banned1.jpg
  These screenshots just show I have been banned, as I wasn't on either server when I was banned.
Additional comments (you may also add images to visualize): I followed the admins requests when I was unbanned and refrained from using any offensive names, so I am unsure as to why I was banned again.
--------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Banned from server without having been on it.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am

You have been unbanned now. You were banned 2 years ago using the RWDS tags and trolling with a group, because I placed this group under special unban you had 2 sections you were banned under so it was a mistake.

Reichmaster
Topic Author

Re: Banned from server without having been on it.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:50 am

Okay, Thank you for unbanning me. I have not trolled since, and I have no intentions of doing so again.