A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

saints76
Topic Author

Unmute Request

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Important:
Please be sure to visit the forum after you've submitted your unban as there will be times we ask you to bump the thread at a later date to be unbanned. Failure to bump the thread will result in your unban request being declined after a a 2 week period of not bumping the said thread.

--------------------------
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Schlomo
Your GUID* (optional):1975560
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Don’t remember exactly when, must be a few weeks or so ago now.
Reason for your ban: Muted for discussing unrelated topics to the game that could certainly cause offence
Write your apology**:
--------------------------
The server rules state no extremism/racism ect and I broke those rules and for that I apologise. I am sorry for offending the people that have been offended by the drivel that I wrote in the chat at times. If you guys unmute me id really appreciate it, and rest assured ill be well behaved from now on. (after not having the option of using the chat for a long time, theres no way im going to risk losing that ability again if touch wood one of you good folks do unmute me). Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully ive done this right? we shall see I guess.
Word of advice:
Before applying for an unban, please try to remember if you were temporary banned or permanently banned.
Temporary bans last one hour since you were banned, after which you can rejoin the server again.
This forum is dedicated only to those who have been permanently banned.
Note that you should never ask us or in any way try to spam/bump your unban request. We have seen your request and will inspect it all in good time. We do not need to be reminded. Spamming and bumping your request will have an negative effect on the whole process.

*Your GUID can be found while joining servers such as Tropical Paradise, EU_Commander, or The Groupfighting Server. Even though this is optional, please try to provide it. This will help us greatly with finding you faster on the banlist and will help you get unbanned faster.

** This is mandatory in order to get unbanned, if you don't apologize or if your apology isn't convincing, we won't unban you. If however you were banned but you have a problem with it, please post a complaint in the appropriate area here: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewforum.php?f=59 and we will look into it.

Ivcky2
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Unmute Request

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:31 pm

23:47:16 - [Schlomo] saw so many niggers at the beach today
23:47:19 - [Schlomo] god it makes me sick
00:01:59 - [Schlomo] white women fuck dogs

22:17:57 - [Schlomo] until jews are gone, europeans will always be under attack from within
22:18:27 - [Schlomo] based muzzies know the nature of the jew
22:24:45 - [Schlomo] europe wouldent be overrun with muzzies and other shitskin types if germany won WW2
22:31:03 - [Schlomo] just breed with a good white girl tho, dont create and mongrels
22:31:07 - [Schlomo] the jew wants you to do that
22:35:12 - [Schlomo] feel free to mute us, faggot
22:36:52 - [Schlomo] I have nothing against muslims, I only want to get rid of the ones in my country, they breed like rabbits
22:37:41 - [Schlomo] the only option is genocide, they wont just leave if we ask them. when things get bad enough it will kick off. in england this is
22:50:58 - [Schlomo] jews aer parasites, they will come into your countries and destroy you from within
22:56:17 - [Schlomo] inshallah the jews will go extinct
23:35:10 - [Schlomo] when I look at a negro, especially the pure blooded ones, I see an inferior human  
23:35:36 - [Schlomo] yes, its debatable wethere they can even be called human tbqh
23:45:29 - [Schlomo] black lives dont matter lets be honest. they dont even matter to other blacks
23:45:59 - *DEAD* [Schlomo] 90 IQ / High
23:46:09 - [Schlomo] 90 IQ is nigger tiet  
23:47:56 - [Schlomo] when blacks breed with whites, they are upgrading their genetics  
23:48:03 - [Schlomo] when we breed with them, oposite
23:50:10 - [Schlomo] what is the average african IQ/
23:50:13 - [Schlomo] like 70?
00:03:03 - [Schlomo] we wuz the real israelites nigger, we are gods chosen homie 
This here is some of the stuff that caused us the mute you. Because it's only been 2 weeks since your mute, I'm not going to let you off that easily, however, as that was the first time we've had to punish you on the server I'm not going to be too harsh. I'm going to say that you will wait another week before we unmute you. Reply to this topic on Tuesday the 17th of September and we will unmute you.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406