A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Rapez
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

EU Commander admin application: Rapez

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Rapez/Raps, Axis_Spain, Plus
GUID: 492849
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZappeRapez/
Country and region: Western Germany
Spoken language(s): german, english, spanish
Current age: 21
Admin experience: I've managed a couple of regimental/clan-servers (e.g. Nr4, Nr15, Lux Aeterna, Trinity) and I was admin on the "Aeterna/Trinity_Hungergames"-Server on Native.
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): That's a link to the steamgroup of the Hungergames-server which confirms my administrative position :p https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Trinity_HG
Why do you want to become admin?: Since I'm usually playing on your server, especially in the evening when many players are online, and one of your current admins was saying that you need another admin I decided to apply. I kinda stopped playing competitively and started loving your server which is more or less the only one I'm playing on right now (like 4-5 days a week). Furthermore, I'd like to support your team and want to keep a kind and enjoyable in-game-atmosphere :)

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: EU Commander admin application: Rapez

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Hello Rapez,

Thank you for your interest. We are currently considering your application. Please be patient until we make our decision. Cheers!

Thundgil

Re: EU Commander admin application: Rapez

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Since Applicant passed the Observation period now it is time to make him Trial Admin!
Congratulations, Rapez!

Technically you are now activated but it will take effect after next server reset. You will be messaged when its done.
One of the Seniors will introduce you in admin panel then.

Take time to read the admin guidelines here:  viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1302
and here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=729

Also download and install the admin tool you find here: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=986
If you need help with anything you can always ask a Senior to help.

APPLICATION APPROVED, TRIAL ADMIN IS STARTING TODAY.