A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
WHAT DO I DO IF MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED?

The reason for your rejection will be provided in an answer to your application. The most common reasons will be a lack of activity on the server or a lack of maturity/responsibility. Rejections are never final and as the admin applications will remain open for the foreseeable future, there will be plenty of time for you to work on these issues that we have pointed out. Please do not start raging/crying/insulting if you have been rejected, we are merely keeping a very high standard for our admin team. We want nothing more than for more people to reach that standard which is why we are pointing the issues we have with the various candidates out.

Fluffyness
Topic Author

Fluffy's Admin Application

Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:46 pm

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Fluffy/Fluffyness
GUID: 1350108
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffles8934/
Country and region: United States of America
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 18
Admin experience: Persistent frontier mod for warband (Cant remember the server name was years ago), Celestial NA (Persistent World mod)

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None available lost contact with them due to this being 2-3 years ago/

Why do you want to become admin?: I've been an admin on a couple of mods for Warband and a couple of other games such as GMOD and Arma 2 and I have always enjoyed my time being part of and administration team. I like being a part of a community and enjoy helping others. I've just gotten back into playing Warband because I recently started a job as a firefighter and haven't been able to play much. Things have settled down and I now have more time to dedicate to playing more. I spend most of my time playing Minisiege and want to be apart of the team.

Loifas
Game Admin
Game Admin

Re: Fluffy's Admin Application

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Your application has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made.

Ivcky2
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:28 am

Accept my friend request on steam so we discuss a suitable time to begin the induction process.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406

Ivcky2
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Has not responded in any way or accepted any friend requests on steam so the induction process could not take place for the trial period to begin. So this admin application will be denied. Feel free to reapply at some point in the future if you wish to try again.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406