A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Mr.Kitty
Topic Author

Admin application EU_Commander Mr.Kitty

Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.
DON´T FORGET TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=469

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Sir_Kitty_Von_Meow/Mr.Kitty
GUID:530919
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBestMrKitty/
Country and region: Sweden, Dalarna
Spoken language(s): Swedish & English
Current age: 19
Admin experience: Rotating admin on the Nr3 Siege for ~2 years, rotating admin on the Nr3 Linebattle for ~3 months (well, as long as the LB lasted)
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007444435/
Why do you want to become admin?: I'd like to support the server, I enjoy playing on it a lot but I also see a lot of ramboing and excessive spreading
--------------------------

Mask
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Admin application EU_Commander Mr.Kitty

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:31 pm

I have served under this man for over 3 years. I respect this man and vouch for him.

See you on the battlefield partner!

Greetings from Mask

[32nd]Diamond63

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Hey Mr.Kitty

Your application is NOTED, be active both on Discord and the server.

Respectfully,
EUC Admin Team

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server: 

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you consistently active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord. 

[32nd]Diamond63

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:26 am

Hello Mr. Kitty,

I am sorry to inform you that your admin application is denied, due to not having constant activity. We don't ask people to spend hours on the server, but overall monthly activity should be constant.
However, don't let this discourage you. We would like to see you trying again some time in the future. Note that you have to wait for 3 months before you apply for admin again.

Best of luck!
EUC Admin Team