A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Justin_is_cool
Topic Author

UNMUTE request

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Important:
Please be sure to visit the forum after you've submitted your unban as there will be times we ask you to bump the thread at a later date to be unbanned. Failure to bump the thread will result in your unban request being declined after a a 2 week period of not bumping the said thread.

--------------------------
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Usually trust_bitcoin but apparently was MuslimMackTruckofPeace
Your GUID* (optional): 1691237
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): unsure
Reason for your ban: Unsavory comments made when RPing
Write your apology**: I am muted in miniseigeserver for making unsavory comments made under a handle where I RP as a less-than-tolerant Muslim. I promise that I will not RP under that handle and be respectful in my speech/text. No more extremist speech. It is a great disadvantage to be muted, as I believe I am one of the better tacticians on the server, to both myself and the team. I have learned my lesson and will follow the rules of the server.

Respectfully yours,
bit
--------------------------

Word of advice:
Before applying for an unban, please try to remember if you were temporary banned or permanently banned.
Temporary bans last one hour since you were banned, after which you can rejoin the server again.
This forum is dedicated only to those who have been permanently banned.
Note that you should never ask us or in any way try to spam/bump your unban request. We have seen your request and will inspect it all in good time. We do not need to be reminded. Spamming and bumping your request will have an negative effect on the whole process.

*Your GUID can be found while joining servers such as Tropical Paradise, EU_Commander, or The Groupfighting Server. Even though this is optional, please try to provide it. This will help us greatly with finding you faster on the banlist and will help you get unbanned faster.

** This is mandatory in order to get unbanned, if you don't apologize or if your apology isn't convincing, we won't unban you. If however you were banned but you have a problem with it, please post a complaint in the appropriate area here: http://www.nwpublic.com/viewforum.php?f=59 and we will look into it.

Ivcky2
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: UNMUTE request

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Oh boy, I was RPing at the time but now that I see it in a post like this it does seem quite extreme and vulgar. I do apologize for the language used; I thought being crude was funny but not when I see it like this... I won't be playing on the server under that pseudonym or use that language anymore.
That there is a quote from your unban request the last time you were perma banned. It kinda sounds familiar to what you just said here doesn't it? So, you've been aware the whole time that we don't tolerate the stuff you've been saying, you've been aware that we banned you from the server for it in the past, you acknowledged your self that it doesn't look good, you said that you wouldn't rejoin under that name and you said that you wouldn't be using that language any more. Using the exact same apology as last time isn't going to cut it for me as you clearly knew what you were doing. This will be left open for a while if you wish to reply but at the moment, I'm saying that the mute stands.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406

Justin_is_cool
Topic Author

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Oh boy, I was RPing at the time but now that I see it in a post like this it does seem quite extreme and vulgar. I do apologize for the language used; I thought being crude was funny but not when I see it like this... I won't be playing on the server under that pseudonym or use that language anymore.
That there is a quote from your unban request the last time you were perma banned. It kinda sounds familiar to what you just said here doesn't it? So, you've been aware the whole time that we don't tolerate the stuff you've been saying, you've been aware that we banned you from the server for it in the past, you acknowledged your self that it doesn't look good, you said that you wouldn't rejoin under that name and you said that you wouldn't be using that language any more. Using the exact same apology as last time isn't going to cut it for me as you clearly knew what you were doing. This will be left open for a while if you wish to reply but at the moment, I'm saying that the mute stands.
Yes I do understand how it looks negatively being repeated, honestly I forgot about the old ban and certainly the manner in which warrented it. I guess I needed a reminder on why that language isn't tolerated. Understandable mute reason, although if I were to be unmuted I wouldn't use language like that anymore, only positive.

Ivcky2
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Unmute Request Granted.

I'm going to take you at your word here and give you another shot. 
However, we will be watching and if we have to mute you again, any further unmute requests will be denied.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406