A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

DrRask
Topic Author

Admin application Dr_Rask

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:42 pm

--------------------------
Server for which you apply:
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Dr_Rask/Big_Black_Fox
GUID: Can't remember my number
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996031696/
Country and region: Denmark, Sjælland
Spoken language(s): Danish, English and soon Spanish too! :P
Current age: 25
Admin experience: I have already been admining on your glorious server once before but alas bad decisions brought me to a sad impass where the senior admins had to kick me off the team
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): Well i don't personally have anything to vouch for me but a couple of the senior admins should be quite capable of vouching for me
Why do you want to become admin?: Well i love your server and i have noticed that there is a lack of admins on it whenever i come to play i will behave and be a good and loyal admin and will at all times serve the server as good as humanly possible.
--------------------------

[32nd]Diamond63
Senior EU Commander Admin
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Admin application Dr_Rask

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 pm

We explained to you that you will no longer be able to apply for an admin on our server, after everything that had happened because of your actions.

Application DENIED, topic locked.