A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

ForrestGump46176
Topic Author

Unban Request

Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:55 pm

In-game name : ForrestGump
GUID: 393580
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't remember
Reason for your ban: Opening/closing gate as an attacker (1st offense)
Write your apology**: 

Good afternoon,

My actions was very stupid and I was upset at my teammates for not taking the flag that well. I decided to take my frustration out towards my teammates and kept closing the gate after it has been opened. No warning was given to me and I received a perm ban for my actions. By all means that is not an excuse for my behavior, but I am just being honest. Overall, I love the minisiege server and is one of my favorite servers to play on & my actions was not the brightest and I am truly sorry for any frustration I caused to any of the players and admins on the server and I will not do that again. 

Thank you & have a great weekend,

Yours Truly,
ForrestGump 
#Shrimplivesmatter

Ivcky2
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Unban Request

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Ok, I take some issues with the words "No warning was given to me". Prior to your perma ban you had 8 slays and 2 temp bans, that tells me that you trolled quite a bit and you must have had some inclination that after so many punishments that we'd take harsher action against you at some point.
23:35:46 - Attacker ForrestGump closed a gate! 
23:36:41 - ForrestGump teamhit Ricardo_Milos 2 health.
23:36:47 - ForrestGump teamhit Ricardo_Milos 2 health. 

23:36:47 - [testi_tickler] open the fucking gate 
23:37:01 - Attacker ForrestGump closed a gate! 
23:37:01 - [Ricardo_Milos] someone is trolling and closing the gate as attacker
23:37:27 - *Admin*[Bethrezen]: Trolling the attackers after many other warnings.
22:19:25 - [ForrestGump] fucking jew fuck you
22:20:35 - [ForrestGump] go fuck a goat you towel headed chimp
22:22:35 - [ForrestGump] fuck you nico you wannabee jew goat fucking no nipple bitch
22:31:54 - [ForrestGump] ha 53rd, go fuck a kite you papercut no dick bitch you
22:32:24 - [ForrestGump] i got your dude big titty motherfucker
22:33:41 - [ForrestGump] lucj shot borris the fucking asshat
22:41:05 - [ForrestGump] fuck you jacob you nazi
22:50:40 - [ForrestGump] hey jimmy, fuck you  and your horse you rode on you fucking black jew
23:25:45 - [ForrestGump] fuck you fat black you fucking black  goat fucking jew
23:34:38 - [ForrestGump] eat that bullet you fucking nigger jew no nipple bitch
23:35:14 - [ForrestGump] hahahah brod, suck that you bitch ass trick
Your actions in chat most certainly didn't help and spells a somewhat different story than "frustration". You haven't acknowledged the multiple reasons that led to your ban, saying that it was just because of the gates is disingenuous, to say the least. So, for the moment, I'm not unbanning you. This will be left open for a while for you to respond. If your unban request is changed appropriately I will reconsider.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406

ForrestGump46176
Topic Author

Re: Unban Request

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:32 pm

Good morning;

I agree the chat is also a stupid part on my actions & my comments is extreme, but is also part of my frustration. People react different o others when frustrated and in my case I took it out on my own team and many others which I am truly sorry for and will do better. I understand that this is definitely a wake up call & I am really sorry that my actions offended the players & admins. We all make mistakes & this was a huge mistake on my part. 

Overall, I should think before I act which in this case, I was not thinking and should start being more considerate of others. Again, I am truly sorry for my actions both in chat and in game. I thank you for putting me straight and this kind of behavior will not happen again. You have my word.