A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

ForrestGump46176
Topic Author

Unban Request - Revised

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:53 pm

In-game name : ForrestGump
GUID: 393580
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't remember
Reason for your ban: Opening/closing gate as an attacker & Being Disrespectful In Chat
Write your apology**: 

Good morning/afternoon,

Recently, my chat to players & game ethics (trolling) has been uncalled for & I am truly sorry for my behavior. I get a little worked up and I should not have taken it out on everyone. I know this has been an ongoing thing & after I received a perm ban, it made me realize that everyone is upset with me. I may not be the brightest one out of the bunch, but I know we all make mistakes and we are only human. I know it will take some time for forgiveness, but I will do whatever it takes to earn back everyone's trust in me. Overall, I want to thank the admins for setting me straight and want to reassure everyone, that this type of behavior will not happen again. 

Yours Truly,
ForrestGump 
#Shrimplivesmatter

Ivcky2
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Unban Request - Revised

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Alright, you've done as I asked and amended the request. I hope you've taken in the reasonings for why we banned you. I'm going to take you at your word and unban you now but the admin team will be watching and it will much more difficult to be unbanned in the future if we have to ban you again. I'd recommend reading our rules again (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98) before playing on the server. If there are any issues with the unban feel free to respond to this topic.
Ingame name: Montgomery. Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087235406